Bird's Eye Beauty

Monday, January 14, 2013

When I am working on a new interior, I always spend lots of time creating possible furniture layouts from an arial eye view in an architectural drafting program. I love the clean, orderly way these plans look {and how helpful they are in ensuring that everything fits in the space!} but how inspiring to also see some lovely and vibrant completed spaces from the air as well! These bird's eyes view are so striking and so personal at the same time - what a fun way to view the world! 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!










How amazing is this creative office above? I feel like I am working right along side them. . . .

{images via}


sb signature

1 comment:

bond touch wholesale canada said...

When I am working on a new interior, I always spend lots of time creating possible furniture layouts from an arial eye view in an architectural drafting program. wedding rings australia , wedding rings chile I love the clean, orderly way these plans look {and how helpful they are in ensuring that everything fits in the space!} but how inspiring to also see some lovely and vibrant completed spaces from the air as well! These bird's eyes view are so striking and so personal at the same time - what a fun way to view the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan