Daily Detail: Monocrome Chic

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


Today I am dying over this ultra chic bedroom! I sadly do not recall where I found the image so I don't know where the interior is located but I love that it easily could be anyplace from in L.A. to Milan and could have been decorated in 1954 or 2013 - it's so mod yet so timeless! {but honestly after spying the electrical outlets if I had to guess I might say modern day Europe. . . any guesses?} 

Why it works:
{1} Drastically oversized art gives such drama while thin gold frames break it up and keep a balance of scale
{2} Very simple, white bedding keeps the space crisp and mod
{3} Slender black table lamps give a bit of height and soften the horizontal lines
{4} Small bedside tables add depth with warm wood tones

sb signature

3 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I would need just a bit more color...

designchic said...

It's stunning - absolutely LOVE the artwork!

WHATWILSONWANTS said...

Your blog is absolutely amazing!!!! I'm so glad that I stumbled across it. Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration. The image above is beautiful.
Stu x
http://whatwilsonwants.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan