Daydreaming: Vuvue Cliquot's Hotel du Marc

Thursday, January 3, 2013


There is nothing I love more than a beautiful blending of old and new. . .  add in the stunning French countryside and miles of champange vineyards and I would be pretty much in heaven! This former home of Madame Cliquot herself is just divine and today I am definitely daydreaming about staying here one day! The hotel is located in the charming town of Reims {my hubby and I had an amazing weekend with friends there 2 years ago!} and recently recieved a meticulous four year renovation. I love how the chic modernity of a few new pieces contrasts with the gorgeous neoclassical details. 

Sigh. . . . Any details you adore? 











{Via Lonny}

sb signature

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Good timing for new years. I am sure just a few bottles of her champagne was consumed this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan