House Tour: C. Cox's Malibu Retreat

Tuesday, January 15, 2013



Today I am adoring this chic and airy home of Courtney Cox, which was created by architect Michael Kovac and designer Trip Haenisch {on whom I have a giant style crush!} I love these spaces so much for their amazing mix of industrial, earthy, graphic and modern elements and how seamlessly the indoor and out blends together. The perfect California home! The color palette is also so fantastic, I am so drawn to the layers of white, gray, black and ivory with only a few bursts of rich purple. Well done Ms. Cox, if I was not already completely jealous of you, I am now!














This last shot is just breathtaking . . . going to pretend I am having a glass of wine there now! 

{via Elle Decor}

sb signature

2 comments:

Splenderosa said...

A perfect place, isn't it? Just wonderful.

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Seriously my dream home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan