The Ever-Changing Taylor B: The February Edition

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

One of the best things about visiting Taylor B. is their ever-changing array of furniture and accessories - no two visits are ever the same! So, I am continuing my series and featuring my 5 favorite furniture pieces of the moment. And since I am dreaming about which pieces I would steal away for myself, I thought I 'd share a little inspiration for how I would use each of these lovely finds!


# 1. These petite upholstered chairs would work perfectly in this room below, adding a great geometric pattern and continuing the cool, vintage vibe!



#2. This blue and white lamp would work beautifully in loads of places, but I think it would be especially chic as a bedside lamp {and so pretty paired with dusty reds and pinks}!




#3. The entry below would be the perfect setting for this boldly hued Chinese cabinet. I'd love to see it topped with all these decorative accessories - what a welcome when you enter a home! 



#4. I would use these wonderful carved mango wood urns in the cool, minty kitchen below! They would add a much needed warmth and an organic element.



#5. Why not try a beautiful piece of oversized art in lieu of a headboard? This antique astrological chart would be so fabulous hung over a bed! 

I hope I offered a little inspiration! If you are in Singapore, be sure to come visit Taylor B to see all their other great pieces too! 

{interior images via}
sb signature

1 comment:

nancy said...

it looks beautiful….,I loved this post......
Architects in India

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan