Storage Solutions: Open Shelving

Monday, March 11, 2013



Now don't get me wrong, closed storage is essential in the kitchen {both for space and for sanity} but I also love the look of open shelving! I like the way everyday dishes, glassware and serving pieces look, so why hide it all away? I think the key is remembering it does not have to be too perfect or styled - otherwise it will drive you crazy, and I realize this look might not be for all personalities!







I actually kind of love the slightly messy and imperfect ones the most.
How about you . . . convinced?


{via & visit here to see more of my dreamy kitchen pins!}

sb signature

3 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Loving the white shelves!

lynda@verandah living said...

Open shelving all the way! My last three kitchens have been all open-shelf above bench-level. Even when renting in Singapore we just take off the (usually mediocre) doors, and hide them away until it is time to hand the keys back. Also stops me bumping my head every time I turn around!

Unknown said...

These designs are so user friendly and won't cost too much for installing. Please do some postings on innovations in
garage organization

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan