Easy Pizzi DIY: Paint Dipped Legs

Monday, April 22, 2013



A few weeks ago a dear friend asked for a few fresh ideas for their nursery design and I stumbled upon this playful {and oh so easy!} DIY idea. They selected a simple, white modern crib so I thought it would be really lovely to add a bright painted base to the legs for a custom look and a bit of unexpected color. How fun! Now I am wondering if the trick might also work wonders for my very bland Ikea dining table. . . . 






{via}

sb signature

3 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Ooooh I love it, awesome idea!

kelly said...

i especially like this in a nursery. perfect for a little drawing table.

cheap nfl jerseys said...

Is very sweet. Very beautiful. I like this feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan