Etsy: 3 Art Finds!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I love scouring Etsy for all types of decorative accessories and pieces but some of my most favorite Etsy finds are art works. As a designer I am on an endless hunt for beautiful, original and affordable art and I love the range of artists Etsy has - all in one place. From letter press prints to photographs, paintings, watercolors and drawings - it's basically my first stop when assembling a gallery wall for a client. Especially if they already have some pieces they love, it's a great way to add to their collection and fill in the visual gaps. So on that note, here are my 3 favorite Etsy Art Finds of the moment! 



1
11x17 Luster finish photograph of Oregon coast line
$40


2 
11x 17 Limited edition print version of a Bombay black ink drawing
$32



3
16x16 art giclee print of an original mixed media oil painting
$65


sb signature

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Fabulous finds!

Qatar Swift Code said...

I was looking for bank related website to review many issue. Now I've found your blog site with lots of amazing information. You did really excellent work. I'll read your blog regular basis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan