S+B Style Crush: Jenny Wolf Interiors

Monday, May 20, 2013


I have a major style crush on NY based designer Jenny Wolf. I shared a bright and lovely office by her a few weeks ago and really just adore her whole portfolio. This is her own loft in New York - I love seeing designers own homes and this one is especially fun. My favorite elements are juxtaposition of traditional with eclectic, modern pieces and the unexpected color choices. I love the pops of coral and how the dining area walls are just the very palest shade of blush pink. It's such a warm and sophisticated space. 

Do you share my crush? 











{all images via}
sb signature

1 comment:

Lyrics said...

Loved rreading this thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan