Singapore Decorating: A Colorful & Quirky Boost

Thursday, September 19, 2013



Adding that final layer of accessories and art is without a doubt my favorite part of the design process. . . like the icing on the cake! My client's lovely but serene living room {with components above} looks great but now we are aiming to add an extra boost with pops of vibrant color, casual bohemian details and lots of fun pattern. The art is all from Society 6, I adore their quirky but beautifully curated collection {and they even ship to us in Singapore!}. The pillows are all handmade by Etsy vendors, PopOColor and Whitlock & Co are two of my go-to spots.  I can't wait to see it all come together. 
Which pieces are your favs? 











sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan