Fall Travels: Romantic Irish Homes

Sunday, November 3, 2013



This week I am actually coming to you from Dublin! My hubby had business meetings and a tech conference in London and Dublin and I decided to tag along at the last minute - and I am so glad I did! I adore the beautiful fall weather here and charming, classic Georgian architecture of the city. Dublin's cozy, traditional aesthetic is especially inspiring to me so I naturally loved the book Romantic Irish Homes {by Robert O'Byrne and Simon Brown} which I spotted at a local bookshop. The quirky, eclectic and aged spaces are so lovely and built up over years and years. I also like the use of rich but dusty color! Here are few of my favorite shots. . . . 













For those of you who have visited before. . .  any must see/do/eat Dublin recommendations?

Happy Travels! 

{all images via}

sb signature

1 comment:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

So gorgeous! I just got back from London myself!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan