S+B Style Crush: Tilton Fenwick Design

Thursday, December 5, 2013


I have long had a major style crush on the young NYC based design firm Tilton Fenwick. Founded in 2010, they always create beautifully traditional interiors with a fresh and lively twist. I love their unique blend of classic, elegant pieces; vibrant, unexpected color palettes; and unexpected details! Each space is so warm yet so lively - I feel like I could move right in! See any details you love?

















PS. The ladies at Tilton Fenwick have also recently release a lovely line of fabrics for Duralee and wallpapers too!

{Images via NY Times and Tilton Fenwick}

sb signature


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these tips. This is just what I have been looking for. Thank you so much! I adore your blog & all of your projects!!! You made my day:).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan