House Tour: Laid-Back Northwest Style on Capitol Hill

Saturday, March 15, 2014


Today I am sharing this amazing family home by Brian Paquette Interiors. It's especially stolen my heart since I also realized its in Seattle on Capitol Hill, an area is filled with charming homes built in the 1910's and 20's {very old for Seattle}. I think this chic but casual home is so perfectly Northwest. I love the combo of aged vintage pieces, fresh linen textures and quirky accessories and art. I also love how the color palette of soft, moody blues and grays with bits of coral is carried throughout the bedrooms as well as the living space, offering such a calming but warm vibe. And the sky blue painted ceiling is such a fantastic way to add a subtle layer of color while also highlighting the lovely architectural beams. I think I have officially developed a style crush on Brian Paquette! 

Any details you love?
















My sister and brother in law recently moved back to Seattle and are searching Capitol Hill for just such a home. . .  I hope they find one soon and that my decorating help can successfully channel at least a bit of this fantastic NW style!

sb signature

3 comments:

Jessica said...

love it, and we hope so too!! xoxo

Andrew said...

Most interesting blog I have had the privilege of seeing and enjoying. Ethel

Leslie said...

It is beautiful. I love the gray and coral, but all the finishes are stunning too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan