InstaTravels: Swiss Beauty!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014



This past week we had the amazing fortune to meet close friends for a long weekend in Switzerland! I had never been, and I was blown away by the charm and beauty of Zurich and the incredible scenery and chic mountain style of the small ski town of Lenzerheide. 

Here are a few of my favorite insta-travel moments. . . . 

{Sunny walk along the Limmat in Zurich's center}




{Hands down most beautiful drive ever!}


{I opted for snow shoeing over skiing - so peaceful and gorgeous trekking in the silent, white forest and what a workout!} 

{Watching an alpine sunrise . . . a silver lining of jetlag!}


Sadly, I forgot to capture the delicious hearty mountain food and many, many plates of bratwurst, pommes and Swiss beer happily devoured by my hubby! I think we were too busy eating . . .

Happy Travels! 

XOXO

sb signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan